Physiotherapy is treatment to restore, maintain, and make the most of a patient’s mobility, function, and well-being.
Physiotherapy helps through physical rehabilitation, injury prevention, and health and fitness. Physiotherapists get you involved in your own recovery.
Physiotherapists assess, diagnose and treat conditions that keep you from feeling your best.
We help you:
Take a deeper breath
Recover from illness
And of course, so much more...
If you are experiencing any signs or symptoms, maybe it's time to consult our physiotherapist.
Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy can help with:
- Bladder Leakage
- Bowel Leakage
- Frequent urination
- Urgent urination
- Pelvic/vaginal pressure/heaviness
- Pain in pelvis, hip, low back, tailbone, perineum, or vagina
- Pain with penetration, tampon insertion, or vaginal medical exams
- Difficulty initiating urine stream
- Decreased arousal
- Feeling that bladder hasn’t fully emptied
- Straining to urinate
- Diastasis Recti (abdominal separation)
- Preparing for Labour and Delivery
- Recovering postpartum from tears
- Cesarean section recovery
- Muscle strengthening
If you are experiencing any of these signs or symptoms, maybe it's time to consult our pelvic floor physiotherapist.